CRH series infrared carbon dioxide transmitter is used in online monitoring and to display the carbon dioxide concentration in the air, and to transmit the signal to the control center. It has high precision, long service life, good stability, and high cost performance.
• Adopt international advanced NDIR non-dispersed infrared gas analysis technology.
• Short response time, high precision.
• Stable performance, long calibrating period, less maintenance.
• Can be used in anaerobic atmosphere .
• Long service life, no sensor intoxicating phenomenon .
• 4 LED numerical code display.
• Has the function of temperature compensation, automatic zero correction.
Fixed CO2 gas transmitter is an ideal instrument with alarm function to monitor the concentration of CO2, which is widely used in chemical industry, mine, fermentation areas in wineries, metallurgy, dairying, workshop, storage as well as the leakage of CO2.