Gasboard—8010 can work independently or apply in combination with opacity meter, exhaust gas analyzer or others. It adopts advanced DSP technology together with signal spectrum analysis approach to detect rpm. This instrument is high-precision, reliable, easy to install. It doesn't need vibration sensor or pincers for engine cylinder line. Only by connecting to power source system can it measure engine rpm. It is the only one proprietary RPM sensor based on auto cigar lighter in present China. Cigar lighter RPM sensor is not only applicable to gasoline vehicle but also applicable to diesel vehicle.
• Used for engine's RPM measurement of gasoline, diesel, and natural gas.
• Directly connected to Cigar lighter or battery to measure its RPM without any sensor.
• RS-232 interface and LCD display
• Universal, connective to any exhaust gas analyzer and Opacity meter.
• Standard signal interface Such as TTL or RS232
• Standard accessories include cigar lighter connection cable 5m, clamp(battery), RS232 cable, user manual.
Front panel & Interface
Button A：New Search
Button B：change cylinder number
Input：1 & 4：＋12V（4：Signal） 2 &3： GND
Output：1：＋5V （output，50mA） 2： GND
3：RXD 4： TXD 5： PULSE
Standard accessories：clamp, cigar lighter power supply cable
Optional accessories：RS232 cable