Online infrared analyzer Gasboard-3500 is specifically designed for fuel gas quality analysis and heating value monitoring. It is widely used in bio-methane gas, natural gas and landfill industries. It consists of three parts: pretreatment unit, control unit and analysis unit. It can implement sampling, drainage and other operations automatically and achieve 24 hours unattended working conditions.
This analytical instrument is used to measure the concentration of CH4, CO2, O2, CnHm and other gases in the sample gas online, and can calculate the calorific value of gas in real time. It is an indispensable detection device for improving gas utilization efficiency, saving energy and ensuring safe production.
• Modular sensor design ensures easy & cost effective maintenance.
• Patented technology to detect CH4 in C2+ hydrocarbon presence.
• Precise CnHm measurement with correction based on CH4 measurement.
• Online measurement and real time calculation of gas heating value.
• Constant temperature enclosure for NDIR sensors to avoid influence by temperature fluctuation and improve the measurement accuracy.
• Auto-zeroing function with air, efficiently control the zero drift.
• Bluetooth module with smart phone APP software to realize remote online diagnosis function.
• Hazardous area certified of ExdIICT6.
• Fuel gas quality monitoring for gas turbines, internal combustion engines, fuel cell power plants, etc.
• Calorific value measurement for fiscal metering of pipeline gases
• Wobbe Index metering for combustion control applications
• Natural gas, Biomethane, coal bed methane, synthesis natural gas, Acid/sour well gas composition monitoring and quality checking.
• Fast-response alternative to traditional calorimeter and/or gas chromatograph type instruments