The Humidity & Oxygen Analyzer Gasboard-3050 uses the principle of ceramic zirconia to measure the oxygen content and the content of oxygen and water (gaseous) mixed gas. According to the functional relationship between the oxygen content, the content of oxygen and water (gas) mixture and the sensor output signal, the humidity value and oxygen concentration value are calculated, and the humidity and oxygen concentration signals are output, which can provide an accurate basis for environmental humidity monitoring.
Gasboard-3050 features high accuracy, strong stability and long service life. It is a type of removable oxygen & humidity analyser, providing an ideal flue gas monitoring solution used in the condition of high temperature and humidity. It meets the technical requirements of online continuous flue gas emission monitoring system in regulation <HJ 75-2017> , <HJ 76-2017>, <HJ 1013-2018>.
• Capable of measuring O2 & humidity simultaneously.
• Detector with heating function, to prevent water condensed on detector.
• Detector is made of stainless steel, corrosion resistant, which could be used in harsh conditions.
• Gasboard-3050 adopts the sensor of ceramic zirconia principle which is independently researched and developed by Cubic Ruiyi. The sensor has filter protection, capable of preventing PM/dust to block the detector and ensuring the accuracy of measurement.
• Designed 4~20mA analog output and RS232/RS485 communication interface, which ensures easy and convenient integration.
• With running indicator light and fault/alarm switch output, it can monitor the running status of the instrument in real time.
• In the industrial process, the safety and reliability of analyzer ranked first, Gasboard-3050 could be used in CEMS directly to satisfy the working condition of high temperature & high humidity. It could measure content of O2 and humidity precisely and without interference.
• In order to meet the diverse application needs of users, the length of the detector wire can be customized to facilitate the user to make flexible changes according to the actual working conditions on site.
• Gasboard-3050 has a sturdy and durable design. The core detector is made of 304 stainless steel, which has good resistance to weak acid and corrosion. It can also run without failure in an outdoor environment for a long time.
• It has passed the accuracy and drift test. Tests have shown that the Gasboard-3050 Humidity & Oxygen Analyzer meets the requirements of various indicators for the measurement of oxygen and humidity in the flue gas of a fixed pollution source.
|Measurement Principle||Ceramic zirconia|
|Service Life for Detector||>2years (normally work)|
|N2, He, Ar and other inert gases, not include Si, Pb, HC and etc.|
|Power Supply||24V DC, 50W|
|Calibration Circle||Calibration every other year|
|Sample Gas Temperature||<180°C|
|Sample Gas Pressure||Atmospheric pressure ±10% (the air outlet should be atmospheric).|
|Sample Gas Flow Rate||(1~5)L/min|
|Detector Interface||G 1/8 internal thread|
Analyzer: guide rail type
Detector: wall mounted
|Communication||RS485(standard) or RS232(optional)|
2 channels 4~20mA output
3 channels relay output
• It can be applied to the online measurement of flue gas humidity and oxygen content in the desulfurization and denitrification of the flue gas online continuous monitoring system CEMS.
• It can also be applied to wood, building materials, papermaking, chemical, pharmaceutical, fiber, textile, tobacco, vegetable, etc. Online humidity measurement and control for food processing, etc.