Engine RPM Sensor Based on Vibration and Noise Gasboard—8110 adopts advanced design of hardware together with integrated software analysis technology. Petrol engine or diesel engine‘s RPM is obtained through analysis of vibration and audio spectrum signal. It is easy to operate, accurate and reliable.
• Applied to engine types of 4-sroke-diesel/gasoline engines.
• Measurement is on the basis of vibration and audio spectrum analysis.
• Supports serial output, analog voltage signal output, TTL signal pulse output, induced pulse-analog ignition signal output.
• Can be connected to other emission analyzers or opacity meters through correspondent output.
• Smart portable design and easy operation.