Gasboard-2000 is a NDIR gas bench for measuring exhaust gases from gasoline, petrol, alcohol or LPG engines. It is designed based on dispersive infrared (NDIR) principle for measuring CO, CO2, HC gases.
• Simultaneous measuring CO, CO2, HC.
• Selection of fuels: petro, LPG, Natural Gas, alcohol.
• Selection of C3-C6 factor.
• Good accuracy, stable performance.
• Reserved pressure sensors for leakage test, air pressure measurement.
• Reserved NO and O2 sensor interfaces.
• Reserved oil temp. and RPM sensor interfaces.
• Complete communication protocol for software developing.
• Small Size, light weight and easy integration.
J1( Power):DC12V power supply interface
J5 RS232 communication interface (can choose either one between
RS232 and RS485, default one is RS232)
J16 :Peripheral I/O extension port (reserved 8 channels I/O)
J17: RPM socket
J9: O2 sensor socket
J8: NO sensor socket
J14: Oil temperature socket
J12: Reserved ADC socket